Revenge-PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
YAZANYT
YAZANYT

Application: YAZANYT Empty Application: YAZANYT

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 pm
1. Username : YAZANYT
2. Applying for : Anything! I would love anything!
3. Age (11 and up) : 12
4.Do you Know commands? and how good at you? at being a staff : Yes I know a lot of commands and I would rate my self a 8 out of 10!
5. have you ever been banned on Revenge-pvp? No
6. Have you ever hacked? Never, and will never because it is annoying...

Information :
I am really sorry that I have been inactive because of school and I want to reapply because I think I now have time to get on the server! I want to apply for mod again or Developer. I don't care if you don't give me mod or  Dev but I really want to be staff again. I think I would be a good Dev because I helped make the nocurse. And I really think that I want to help with more stuff.

I would be a good mod because you know me and trust me and I have experience, I have been staff on a lot of other servers and I think I am truthful and trustworthy. I don't care like I said again if I don't get mod or developer but I really want to be staff again! I would also be a good admin/dev because I know how to use skript! I also know how to make menus and it would help the server a lot, I could make a menu that you get when you spawn you right click and it has rules warps and everything! I will finnaly try my best to be active on streams and on the servers!!! And I promise to take my job seriously!

More about me: I am a 11 year old boy who lives in the USA , I know English Spanish and Arabic! I am a boy scout and I would try my best to help the server and I will spend at least 80% of my free time to play on the server. I will help people with their servers or how to do stuff, I will help everyone to my best even if I hate that person. I have joined the server like 5 months ago and I know the owners and some staff, I think the owners trust me! I will try my best and I promise to be nice to players and other staff.
Thank you!
-YAZANYT
Markens

Application: YAZANYT Empty Re: Application: YAZANYT

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:39 pm
Good app I will forward this to the owner
I love you I love you I love you
_DerpyChicken
_DerpyChicken

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:22 pm
Very Happy good apply, ✔️ and accepted :lol!

Markens

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 pm
Locked and Moved

_DerpyChicken
_DerpyChicken

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm
Good for you
Sponsored content